Deb, experts in cleaning, hygiene and occupational skin safety produce a comprehensive range of highly professional hand cleaners, soaps, soap dispensing units, wipes and a whole host of janitorial and general cleaning products throughout industrial and commercial sectors.
However, Deb offers much more than the wide range of products which have made us a leading industry name.
Deb can provide free site surveys to determine your cleaning and hygiene needs, offer training and advice and guidance on cleaning and occupational skin safety, and what’s more, this is all backed up by a technical services hotline and the knowledge that you are dealing with the experts in cleaning & hygiene.
The Deb Proline range of dispensers offers design innovation and state-of-the-art dispensing technology, providing complete versatility to co-ordinate with any washroom style.
The range provides almost limitless choice, with a:
• ‘Standard’ range ~ offering a wide selection of dispensers
• ‘Complementary’ range ~ to co-ordinate with existing washroom accessories
• ‘Bespoke’ range ~ which offers customers a design service to create their own unique dispenser The Deb Proline dispensing range is compatible with all Deb 1000 cartridge hand wash products, shower gels and hand creams.
The Deb recipe for success has been clear and consistent throughout its history – to deliver complete solutions to customers’ cleaning problems.
The goal has not only lead to the development of a wide range of skills and experience – including cleaning chemicals, technology, injection moulding, blow moulding and pump design, packaging design, etc, but has also lead to the realisation that offering a chemical as a cleaning solution is not enough.
Deb Australia intends to continue building on the principle by expanding into new territories; by broadening the range of experience, expertise and technologies related to the solution of cleaning problems and by continuing to develop appropriate and innovative systems as solutions to a widening range of cleaning problems.
In a rapidly changing and demanding market-place, Deb is committed to meeting the needs of customers.
Deb’s commitment to Occupational skin care includes an 8 part service:
- Initial evaluation – to establish requirements
- Product trial – to establish acceptance by staff
- Complete site survey – to plan correct installation of a comprehensive skin care programme
- Final proposal – with recommendations for product, locations and estimated annual expenditure
- Installation – of the recommended skin care programme
- On-site Training – either before or after installation
- Full technical support – to provide ongoing advice and help
- Local supply – via our Distributors to ensure the fastest possible service